Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Detox - Day 6: Oct. 6, 2009 No Sweat?

Last night I discovered a new love; cilantro. It made my MexiSalad dance. Yum. The food has been a treat on this program and I can't wait to learn how to make it for others to try. I told Santa I would like a rice-maker and a blender.

I'm addicted to epson salt bathes now. I have my dream bathroom designed in my head; complete with yellow and white checkered flooring; giant tub; mini tubs for the cats, etc.

I am starting to shed some pounds which is a delightful, little side effect. Also, I noticed that my normally sweaty workouts are now completely drenched workouts. A two block walk and I'm dripping. So, who knows, maybe there is a correlation between the excess sweat and the weight loss. Ring me out and gimme a glass of carrot juice please.

No comments:

Post a Comment