Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Detox - Day 28 OCT. 28th, 2009

A few things I've noticed and other things I have come to enjoy:

Noticed:
• On this detox I have not had stomach cramping or, how can I put this?; bathroom issues.
• Less can be way more: Nuts, fruit and veggies can make meal time portions seem bigger than they are and keep you full so much longer. I realize this is posted all over the googles but hot diggity; it's really true.
• Veggie haters CAN do detox programs. Veggies can easily be disguised without Ranch dressing.
• Caffeine/Candy-high blood-sugar crashes are for the birds and I want nothing to do with them.
• Honey makes a great sugar supplement.
• Lemon makes a great salt supplement.

Enjoy:
• Yogurt topped with pecans, walnuts, sesame seeds, frozen berries, flax seed and maple syrup is delightful for breakfast and keeps you full until sunset.
• Multiple workout buddies
• Supportive friends, family and boyfriend
• Taking time for relaxation (Epson Salt Bath; candles; Relaxation music)
• IKEA Water glasses the size of a vase
• Multivitamins that don't hurt my stomach
• Exfoliating on a regular basis makes my skin feel beautiful
• My Health

1 comment: