Yesterday was a great spin class with Brian; burned 540 calories. Today I ran 3 miles with Megan and burned 400 calories. My legs felt surprisingly well but getting my heart rate up to the mid 170s is where I start to feel like walking or kicking it on the curb. During spin my heart usually hangs around 155-165.
After giving olives more than a fair shake; I'm putting them on the shelf. Well, I still like the idea of them in a bag with cut up veggies to add some salt but that's it my little friends; bye bye.
I couldn't believe how easy and delicious the dill shrimp dish was to make. John and I, although eating different foods each night; have quite enjoyed our time spent in the kitchen together. It takes a certain amount of discipline to cook your own food and I have to admit I've been bad at that for the last few years. Eek. YEARs. How do we fall into such bad habits?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment