Thursday, October 15, 2009

Detox - Day 15, OCT 15, 2009

I'm feeling very in the swing of things lately. I am officially half way through the detox today!

I measured myself today and found some exciting results. My waist is down an inch-and-a-half; thighs are down an inch; hips are down two inches; tummy is down an inch and my bra line is down an inch (it's OK; I didn't have boobs to begin with). I'm down 6 pounds and the best part is I'm not hungry. I eat and eat and eat all day long. I don't feel deprived unless someone eats bacon near me. You know who you are.

I am certain that I will keep many of these recipes in my meal rotation in the future. I'm astounded day after day how flavorful food can be with out all the sugar and salt. If given the chance, a baked potato on it's own is quite good. I still find myself automatically reaching for the salt until I remember that I'm detoxing. It's programmed into me and I'm hoping another 15 days will drill it through my head that it is unnecessary.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! I too am hoping to get back into it. I am starting over today in hopes of losing weight before Vegas.

    ReplyDelete