Sunday, October 4, 2009

Detox - Day 4; OCT 4th, 2009

With exception to two minor headaches; I feel normal/good. I have noticed that I haven't experienced blood-sugar drops like I occasionally do. Having a set diet makes it easy to say no to temptations such as apple donuts at the apple orchid this afternoon.

I took my first epson salt bath last night and even though I knew going into it that baths are relaxing; I couldn't believe how mellow I felt after soaking in it for a half-hour. My skin feels smooth and has a pink hue about it. Perhaps this is normal but I feel like any time you pamper your skin it is a good thing.

I decided to take the weekends off from vigorous exercise despite the daily half-hour requirement in the book. I feel like five solid days will suffice. Between cleaning and painting John's place that's plenty of working out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment